- All transfers with quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals as mentioned
- Airport transfer
- Boat trip to Mekong Delta
- Entrance fee for all destinations as tour itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water on coach
- International airfares
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond their control
Day One: Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
- GK Central Hotel Three Stars- Super Room
- Harmony Hotel Four Stars- Junior Room
- Rex Hotel Five Stars- Deluxe Room
Day Two: Ho Chi Minh City Tour- Cu Chi Tunnel (B,L)
- You will enjoy a short sightseeing adventure to Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, The War Remnants Museum, The Independence Palace. After seeing the major landmarks you will go on a half-day excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels, this tunnel is known for its tunnel system which stretches over 250km from Saigon to the Cambodian.
Day Three: Ho Chi Minh- Cai Be Floating Market (B,L)
- Today you will explore one of the most visited regions the Mekong delta, you will visit Cai Be floating market. You'll cruise along the local barges stuffed-full of fruits and vegetables whilst visiting some local shops. In the afternoon you will take a traditional rowboat and venture deeper into the countryside floating through narrow canals while taking in the peaceful surroundings.
Day Four: HCM departure (B)
- Free at leisure until transfer to airport for the flight back home.
- Valid until 31st of March 2020
Officially known as the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, this is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula. Bordered by China, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and the Philippines, this is a diverse mix of Asian culture. With a dark history of War, Vietnam has emerged from the rubble to be an economic powerhouse with a reunited and reformed land. Discover Vietnam's secrets as well as its beautiful landmarks and exotic wildlife. Visit religious worship temples in Vietnam such as the Trúc Lâm Yên Tử Buddhist Monastery, Notre-Dame Cathedral Catholic Basilica, Tây Ninh Holy See Caodaist Tower, Al-Noor Mosque Muslim Minaret and Cầu Hoahaoist Temple. With wet rice cultivation as its economic base, the expansive rice fields and are a must visit.
Valid from Mar 10, 2019
Expires Oct 31, 2019
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid until 31st of March 2020.. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of $77.00 USD for Three Star, $146.00USD for Four Star and $236.00 for Five Stars applies, payable direct to merchant. Includes: transfers, accommodation, tours, airport transfer, boat trip for Mekong Delta, Entrance fee, a bottle of water & meals as indicated etc. Excludes international flights & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available OR Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.