- Keep the ball in your court with this seven-night Australian Open cruise package, where you'll be surrounded by excellent tennis, cruise ship luxuries, and all the sights and sounds of Melbourne.
- Jump aboard the Pacific Explorer where you'll cruise to Melbourne, then head along to the action with two ground passes to the Australian Tennis Open at Melbourne Park, and match day transfers to make life even easier.
- With a night's pre-cruise accommodation in Sydney, and three days in Melbourne, you'll have plenty of time to explore these iconic cities in between the to-and-fro tennis action.
- Your trip takes place from the 18th to 25th January, so make the start of the year ace with a trip you'll love!
- Bookings essential and must be made by 17th September 2019 - book early to secure your place.
Get in on the action with a seven-night Australian Open cruise package including flights, accommodation, cruise, two ground pass tickets to the Australian Tennis Open, and return match day transfers thanks to Hoot Cruises.
Choose from three options:
- $3,798 for interior twin cruise for two people
- $4,858 for oceanview twin cruise for two people
- $5,898 for balcony twin cruise for two people