2020 Travel Dates
- 11th January or 13th March
- Day One: Depart from Auckland, make your own way to your hotel for the evening
- Day Two: Spend the morning at leisure before boarding your cruise ship in the afternoon
- Day Three: At sea
- Day Four: Disembark in Melbourne, make your own way to your hotel
- Day Five: Head to Melbourne airport for your journey home
- One way airfare from Auckland to Sydney
- One-night accommodation in Sydney
- Two-night cruise onboard Carnival Spirit
- One-night accommodation in Melborune
- One way airfare from Melbourne to Auckland
- Meals and entertainment onboard
About Carnival Spirit:
Covering the length of nearly three football fields and complete with 12 decks packed with great activites, the Carnival Spirit is a fun-filled ship for all ages. There's tonnes of action-packed attractions for the adrenaline junkies, and plenty of relaxing places to unwind for those who need a little serenity on their voyage. Splash around at the largest waterpark in Australian seas, try your hand at mini golf, or work on your fitness at the variety of facilites onboard. There's a Serenity area that's strictly for the adults, as well as day spas, pools and more for your personal relaxation. Grab something to eat at the amazing range of onboard dining options including Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, Freshie’s Corner, and Nouveau.
Valid from Jun 18, 2019
Expires Jun 30, 2019
Bookings are essential and must be made within three days of purchase or by 30th June, whichever comes first. Cruise departs Sydney, Australia on 11th January or 13th March 2020. Flights included: One-way airfare from Auckland to Sydney and One-way airfare from Melbourne to Auckland. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: One-way airfare from Auckland to Sydney, one-night accommodation in Sydney, a two-night cruise onboard Carnival Spirit, one-night accommodation in Melbourne, one-way airfare from Melbourne to Auckland, Meals and entertainment onboard. Your NZ passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.