Departure Dates (2019):
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Sydney
- One-night pre-cruise accommodation
- Five-night cruise onboard Carnival Spirit
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Personal Expenses
- Carnival do not offer alcoholic drinks packages onboard their ships. However they do offer a Bottomless bubbles unlimited soda package from AUD8.25 per person, per day
- Day One: Depart from Auckland to Sydney in the morning, check in to your hotel and enjoy the sights of Sydney
- Day Two: Morning at leisure before boarding the Carnival Spirit in the afternoon. Your ship will depart at4pm
- Day Three: At Sea
- Day Four: Port Arthur for the day from 0800-1700
- Day Five: Arriving into the capital of Tasmania, Hobart for the day from 0700-1600
- Day Six: At Sea
- Day Seven: Arriving back into Sydney in the morning, disembarking and making your own way to the airport for your flight home to Auckland
About the Carnival Spirit:
Cruising aboard Carnival Spirit will elevate your holiday at sea, to that unforgettable trip you will be longing to relive. You’ll be on a ship that’s nearly the length of three footy fields and 12 decks tall of things to do, see, taste and try. Whether you’re after an action-packed holiday or just want to relax and unwind, you can create the type of cruise holiday you want.
There’s heaps of fun on offer and something for everyone; little ones, big ones and the whole family. The largest waterpark at sea in Australia, mini-golf, two-deck fitness centre, jogging track and sports court, Serenity area (adults-only), day spa and pools and spas. Keep the kids entertained with three different age-appropriate youth programs, giving them plenty of choice on activities and the opportunity to make new friends.
You’ll be spoilt for choice no matter what your passion. If you're a foodie, Carnival Spirit has tons of dining options - with Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, Freshie’s Corner, Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style, 24 hour Pizza and Ice-Cream and much, much more.
If it’s night-time fun that you’re looking for then you won’t be disappointed. Carnival Spirit has more than six bars and lounges to choose from featuring all kinds of games, shows and entertainment. If you like a flutter on the pokies there's also a casino. Quite simply, you can pick and choose to create your own memorable holiday whilst onboard.
Valid from Feb 3, 2019
Expires Feb 14, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made Within 72 hours of purchase or by 20 February (whichever occurs first). Cruise departs Sydney on 06 March or 21 March 2019. Return flights from Auckland included. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement quote is available for solo travellers direct from merchant. Purchase 1x voucher and pay the supplement direct. Valid for cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Sydney, one-night pre-cruise accommodation, and five-night cruise onboard Carnival Spirit. Excludes: travel insurance, visas & personal expenses. Carnival do not offer alcoholic drinks packages onboard their ships. However they do offer a Bottomless bubbles unlimited soda package from AUD8.25 per person, per day. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.