- Take a once-in-a-lifetime journey through the very centre of Australia as you see sights and sounds that not many people have experienced.
- Travel in luxury to the very middle of this great land mass and explore what Alice Springs has to offer.
- Experience a unique window into the real Australian outback and the inner workings of life on a cattle station.
- You’ll enjoy private cabin accommodation together with all-inclusive dining, beverages and a range of fascinating off train excursions at key stops.
- With the perfect balance of comfort and adventure, this is a holiday you won't be forgetting about soon.
- Venture into the tunnels of Cooper Pedy, where you may even catch opal fever as you mine for riches, visit the otherworldly underground Serbian Orthodox church and take a glimpse of Umoona Opal Mine.
- Bookings must be made within seven days of purchase or by 30th April 2019 whichever is soonest.
Grab a per-person, twin-share, seven-night outback adventure including the iconic Ghan, accommodation in Darwin and Adelaide and international flights for $5,895 thanks to Inspired Escapes 2019.