- Don't miss The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo when it arrives exclusively at Sydney's ANZ Stadium this October for four shows only! With over 1,400 performers and a life-sized Edinburgh castle, make sure you don't miss this sight and sound stadium spectacular!
- The show comes directly from its annual sell-out season on the esplanade of Edinburgh Castle, Scotland where it continues to boast sell-out performances to more than 220,000 people each summer.
- The theme for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Sydney 2019 shows will be ALL POINTS OF THE COMPASS. Audiences will be taken on a musical journey that tells a rich story, moving from the West to East of Australia and her place in the world, showcasing the culture and the military music of the contributing nations.
- Join in with the Australian Defence Forces in welcoming the UK, Switzerland, France, New Zealand, India, Papua New Guinea, the South Pacific Islands.
- The Edinburgh Tattoo will be ready to delight Australian audiences with a limited season of only four shows, exclusively at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium.
- Bookings must be made within seven days of purchase or by 31st May 2019, whichever occurs first.
Grab a two-night Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Sydney getaway including return flights, accommodation, and a gold ticket to The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Sydney thanks to Inspired Escapes.
Choose from three options:
- $1,234 for per-person, twin-share in a four-star hotel
- $1,299 for per-person, twin-share in a five-star hotel
- $1,500 for a solo traveller in a 4-star hotel