- Five nights accommodation on a twin-share basis at the Bathurst Heritage Motel (single room available at additional cost)
- Daily breakfast
- Daily track transfers
- Officially supplied Grandstand 10 event ticket and Paddock Pass
- Exclusive Saturday evening function including drinks, nibbles and Greg Murphy guest speaker
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Wednesday 9 October
- Arrive Sydney and make your way to Bathurst
Thursday 10 October
- Today is at your own leisure to explore Bathurst and what it has to offer. You may wish to walk at leisure to and from the track today to view the practice on Day 1 of the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000.
Friday 11 October
- You may wish to walk at leisure to and from the track today, otherwise utilise coach to transfer to the race track for Day 2 of racing action.
- Once racing concludes (about 5.00pm), your coach will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel. This evening, join fellow supporters for a drink or two at a popular watering hole in Bathurst (at own cost).
Saturday 12 October
- You may wish to walk at leisure to and from the track today, otherwise utilise coach to transfer to the race track. Today you will see more Supercar Racing with the Top 10 Shoot Out scheduled for mid-afternoon.
- At the conclusion of the day's racing make your way to your coach where you will travel a short distance to the Panthers Leagues Club in Bathurst for an exclusive ‘Get Together’ function including finger food and drinks. NZ Supercars racing legend Greg Murphy will be in to provide his views on the racing to date and the upcoming race tomorrow.
Sunday 13 October
- Another early start is required this morning as you won’t want to miss anything today! The six-hour assault starts today at 10.00am as the Supercars contest the 1000km challenge to become the winner of the SUPERCHEAP AUTO BATHURST 1000! Who will be the King of the Mountain in 2019?
- Once racing concludes, your coach will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel. This evening, join fellow supporters at a popular watering hole in Bathurst for a farewell drink (at own cost).
Monday 14 October
- This morning depart Bathurst
About the Bathurst Heritage Motel:
The Bathurst Heritage is the newest four-star motel in the Bathurst City centre. Located within walking distance to the Bathurst Post Office, RSL Club and numerous restaurants and cafes.
Bathurst has many attractions including Mount Panorama (Australia's No.1 racing car track), Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum (home of the Sommerville Collection) and the Jenolan Caves to name a few.
Valid from Jun 6, 2019
Expires Aug 31, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made within 7 days of purchase or by 31st August 2019 (whichever occurs first). Subject to availability. Flights not included. Valid for dates 9th - 14th October 2019. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin-share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee available, enquire direct. Includes: five-nights accommodation on a twin-share basis (single room available at additional cost), daily breakfast, daily track transfers, officially supplied Grandstand 10 event ticket and Paddock, exclusive Saturday evening function including drinks, nibbles and Greg Murphy guest speaker. Excludes personal travel insurance & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Passports must be supplied at the time of booking. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.