Cruise departure dates:
- 11 May 2020
- 24 June 2020
- 17 September 2020
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Sydney
- One-night accommodation in Sydney
- Four- night cruise on board Pacific Explorer
- Meals and entertainment on board the ship
- Day One - depart Sydney late afternoon
- Day Two - at sea
- Day Three - Moreton Island from 8.00am - 8:30pm
- Day Four - at sea
- Day Five - arrive Sydney and disembark in the morning
Option excursions (additional fees apply):
- Wild Dolphin Discovery - Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience of getting in the water and hand feeding wild dolphins! It’s an incredible experience you’re sure to remember long after your cruise is over
- Helicopter Tangalooma Teaser - Take a bird’s eye view of the full 186 square kilometres of Moreton Island on a six-minute Heli-adventure. It’s one of the most exciting ways to experience this unforgettable place
- Snorkelling the Wrecks - Explore one of Australia’s best snorkelling locations. Set amongst 15 dramatic ship wrecks you’ll encounter a huge range of tropical reef fish, brightly coloured coral and inquisitive marine life
- Cape Moreton Northern Explorer - Discover the incredible nature, history and amazing scenery of Moreton Island including Honeymoon Bay, Champagne Pools, the 37km long Ocean Beach and Cape Moreton Light
About Moreton Island:
About Pacific Explorer:
Moreton Island is just off the coast of southeastern Queensland, Australia. The protected sand island is known for its beaches and steep dunes, like Mount Tempest. On the west coast, a dive site features coral and tropical fish around a group of sunken boats called the Tangalooma Wrecks. A dolphin feeding spot is nearby. Humpback whales can be viewed from Cape Moreton, the site of a 19th-century lighthouse. Standing proud as one of the world’s largest sand islands, Moreton Island is one of mother nature’s greatest achievements and remains today much the same as thousands of years ago.
Pacific Explorer offers fresh designs reflecting the best of modern Australia. Featuring two waterslides, great restaurants and bars, and an edgy new stage show. Get ready to explore with Pacific Explorer! Whiz down waterslides by day, enjoy great restaurants and bars in the evening and catch an edgy new stage show at night. There’s something for every member of the family. When it comes to dining guests will be spoilt for choice with 12 dining experiences all included in the cruise fare. All this combined with P&O’s stylish yet relaxed modern Australian interior designs.
Valid from May 11, 2020
Expires Sep 17, 2020
Bookings essential and must be made within 5 days of purchase or by 20 March 2020, whichever occurs first. Passports must be supplied at the time of booking. Cruise departs Sydney, Australia. Valid 2020 cruise departure dates include: 11 May , 24 June, and 17 September. Extensions to your stay pre and post cruise are permitted, advise merchant at the time of booking your preferred travel dates to/from Sydney. Flights included. Departures from Wellington or Christchurch permitted at $75 surcharge per person, payable direct to merchant. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin/triple/quad share basis i.e. two/three/four vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee can be advised by and is payable directly to merchant. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Minimum age to cruise 6 months. Includes: Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Sydney, 1-night accommodation in Sydney, 4-night cruise on board Pacific Explorer, meals and entertainment on board the ship. Excludes optional excursions - payable direct. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.