- Economy class airfares from Auckland to Darwin and returning from Adelaide to Auckland
- One night accommodation in Darwin
- Four-day train journey, three nights accommodation on The Ghan
- Two nights accommodation in Adelaide
- Economy class airfares from Auckland to Darwin flying with Qantas
- One-night accommodation in Darwin at Mantra on the Esplanade (breakfast included)
- The Ghan - Great Southern Rail (Four days, three nights)
Day One - Darwin to Katherine
Day Two - Alice Springs
Day Three - Coober Pedy
Day Four - Adelaide
- Two-nights accommodation in Adelaide at the Ibis Adelaide
- Economy class airfares from Adelaide to Auckland flying with Qantas
- Gold Twin
A comfortable sleeper cabin featuring private en-suite and upper and lower berths that convert to a three-seater lounge by day.
- Gold Single
A compact sleeper cabin featuring a bed that converts to a seat by day and shared shower/toilet facilities located at the end of the carriage
About the train:
Regarded as one of the world’s greatest rail journeys, The Ghan delivers so much more than an extended train ride. It promises access to parts of Australia no other holiday can come close to – the perfect balance of comfort and adventure culminating in an experience that will move you in every sense of the word.
Prepare for a holiday of unimaginable proportions as the legendary Ghan takes you deep into the heart of Australia. Enjoy the comfort and solitude of your private cabin, lose yourself in conversation with newfound travelling companions, or simply gaze out of the window taking inspiration from the ever-changing landscape.
Valid from Apr 9, 2018
Expires Apr 30, 2018
Bookings must be made by within 72 hours of booking. Valid for travel between June - September 2018. Flights are included - One way Auckland to Darwin and returning from Adelaide to Auckland. Deposit option - An additional $1000 is due on or before 12th May 2018 with full payment due on or before 27th July 2018. Twin-share option valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Includes: Economy class airfares from Auckland to Darwin and returning from Adelaide to Auckland, one-night accommodation in Darwin, four-day train journey, three nights accommodation on The Ghan, two nights accommodation in Adelaide. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Once booked, the package is non-changeable and non-refundable. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.