- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Melbourne
- One-night pre-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands in a City View Room
- Seven-night cruise onboard Queen Elizabeth
- One-night post-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Dockland in a City View Room
- Inside stateroom includes an onboard credit of USD60
- Balcony stateroom includes an onboard credit of USD90
- Personal travel insurance
- 9th February - Fly to Melbourne check into your one-night pre-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands.
- 10th February - Embark, Melbourne
- 11th February - At Sea
- 12th February - In port at Kangaroo Island
- 13th February - In port at Adelaide, Australia
- 14th February - At sea
- 15th February - In port at Hobart, Tasmania
- 16th February - At sea
- 17th February - Disembark, Melbourne, one-night post-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands
- 18th February - fly home
Comfortable & stylish, your choice of Britannia stateroom shall be your inviting home from home throughout your memorable voyage. So settle down to a favourite movie on your television with satellite channels and music; should you feel peckish, summon room service at any hour. Returning to your private haven at the end of another sensational evening, appreciate the details that make such a difference: the bathrobe, slippers, & a nightly turndown service with pillow chocolate.
The sea breeze and stunning view combine to make your balcony a wonderful place to while away the hours. Where better to enjoy a morning coffee and croissant?
About Queen Elizabeth:
An art deco vision, Queen Elizabeth evokes the heyday of Hollywood glamour and elegance. Her wood panelling, gleaming chandeliers, marble flooring and beautiful decorative touches exude luxury. Some of the best restaurants at sea, sumptuous lounges and spacious suites and staterooms represent the very best of the Cunard experience. Dine, relax and rest in timeless style and luxury. Every suite and stateroom is your own personal oasis. Every lounge and bar, your invitation to relax.
About Four Points by Sheraton Docklands:
Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands is located on the edge of the city in the vibrant Docklands precinct, the brand new Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands boasts an all-day dining restaurant, or treat yourself to poolside drinks and snacks or in-room dining.
Valid from Jul 10, 2018
Expires Jul 31, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made within 72-hours of purchase. Cruise departs Melbourne, Australia on 10th February 2019. Flights included (economy class airfares from Auckland to Melbourne, 9th February 2019). Flights from Wellington or Christchurch surcharge of $150 per person applies, payable direct. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee available on request. For deposit option: Further payment of $600 is due within 7 days of booking, full payment required by November 1st, 2018. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes return economy class airfares from Auckland to Melbourne, 1-night pre-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands, 7-night cruise onboard Queen Elizabeth, 1-night post-cruise accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands inside stateroom includes an onboard credit of USD60 or balcony stateroom includes an onboard credit of USD90. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.