- Discover the beautiful Great Barrier and Queensland Coast of our friends across the ditch with a fly/stay/cruise getaway.
- Spend a day at Airlie Beach with its beautiful beer gardens, sparkling seas and jungle-clad isles. Enjoy the many nautical activities close to the shore or sit and sip your beer in the vibrant coast.
- Stop in at Port Douglas, a sophisticated resort town that provides plenty of activity for lovers of the sun and the sea, with a great snorkelling reef and Daintree Rainforest practically in their backyard.
- The palm-fringed board strip and white sand beaches provide the midwinter escape you’ve been craving, perfect for shopping, wining, dining and relaxing.
- The Pacific Jewel has been freshly renovated with new spaces and venues for you to relax in.
- Visit The Cafe for your morning brew or try their new poolside pintxos for a snack in the sunshine or a glass of wine, or have a blissful dinner at Shell & Bones and enjoy locally sourced seafood with your favourite New Zealand wine or local beer.
- There is plenty to do onboard - get an intimate live music experience at The Orient, or get amongst the exciting range of outdoor activities from lawn bowls to an at sea adventure park.
- Bookings essential and must be made within 72 hours of your purchase. The cruise departs on 17th August 2018.