Itinerary - 2018:
- 24 February - Sydney, Australia - Departs 10.00pm
- 25 February - At sea
- 26 Febryary - At sea
- 27 February - Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound cruising.
- 28 February - Dunedin, New Zealand
- 1 March - Akaroa, New Zealand
- 2 March - Wellington, New Zealand
- 3 March - At sea
- 4 March - Tauranga, New Zealand
- 5th March: Tauranga, New Zealand - Disembark
- 9 Night Queen Mary 2, Scenic New Zealand Cruise
- All main meals including world class entertainment, enrichment lectures and the world’s only planetarium at sea
- All port taxes
About Queen Mary 2:
Queen Mary 2's elegance and scale are like no other. Their magnificent flagship is uniquely suited to ensuring you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. There is much space and so many experiences from which to choose. Encompassed within her graceful lines are 15 restaurants and bars, five swimming pools, a full-sized theatre, a casino, a Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, a 3D cinema, a full scale floating planetarium, and the largest dance floor at sea. On Transatlantic Crossings her kennels carry cats and dogs in comfort.
Valid from Dec 8, 2017
Expires Dec 20, 2017
Bookings essential and must be made by 21st of December 2017. Cruise departs Sydney, Australia on 24th of February 2018. Flights not included. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for two people.Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: 9 Nights on Queen Mary 2, All main meals including world class entertainment, enrichment lectures and the world’s only planetarium at sea and all port taxes. Excludes: travel insurance, any visas if required, personal expenses & anything not mentioned in inclusions & itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.