- Escape to this beautiful, multiple award-winning Whitianga accommodation, located in historic Mercury Bay in Coromandel Peninsula.
- Bayview Valley Lodge accommodation includes the Premier Suite - The Kupe Suite, is a self contained Suite, luxurious and spacious in design filled with natural light, set in its own private courtyard, offering stunning and panoramic view of the Valley, Forests and the Pacific Ocean. The Historic Wharekaho Valley and Wharekaho Beach is where Captain Cook took his first steps on New Zealand soil.
- The Tui Suite is a two-roomed suite with small private Hallway that leads to a Bedroom with King Bed, Separate Living Room with two sofas, one can be transformed into a luxury sofa bed, both of these rooms have Valley and the Paciifc Ocean Views and is set on the upper level of the house, The Bathroom has a Bath and Separate Walk-in Shower with Vanity and Toilet.
- All of Bayview Valley's suites offer Apple TV with free-view channels, Netflix and free Wi-Fi. As a guest you also have access to the Luxury high-end Spa Hot Pool with two Loungers and a pair of lovers seats and additional seats for a maximum of 6 persons, there is nothing finer than exploring the amazing Coromandel Peninsula and returning for a soak pre or post dinner to watch the sun set and the stars appear.
- Property backs onto DOC Department of Conservation Land, giving peace and quiet
- No street lights makes watching the stars and the Milky Way breathtaking
- Experience native wildlife galore from Hawks to Tui's, Quails visiting daily, Pheasants, you can hear Kiwis and More Pork owls, and much more
Grab a three-night premium bed and breakfast stay for two people including continental breakfast thanks to Bayview Valley Lodge.
Choose from two options:
- $675 for The Tui Suite
- $705 for The Kupe Suite