- Whether you're seeking a retreat with friends or family, or something more intimate, few areas are as worth a visit as the beautiful Bay of Islands.
- You'll be comfortable in a restored and refurbished colonial-style kauri villa, just a short stroll from everything in Paihia's compact town centre.
- Marlin House boasts a great range of suites and even a self-contained apartment, suitable for any sort of stay - all options include chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival.
- No matter what time of year you choose to travel, it's sure to be more than pleasant - they don't call it the 'Winterless North' for nothing.
- Valid for stays until 30th November 2019.
Grab a two-night stay including chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival, WiFi and on-site parking from Marlin House.
Choose from six options:
- $195 for a Tropical Suite for up to Two People
- $249 for a King Fish Suite for up to Two People
- $295 for a Spa Suite for up to Two People
- $299 for a Swordfish Suite for up to Four People
- $299 for a Snapper Suite for up to Five People
- $525 for a Four-Bedroom Apartment for up to Ten People