- Whether you're seeking a retreat with friends or family, or something more intimate, few areas are as worth a visit as the beautiful Bay of Islands.
- You'll be comfortable in a restored and refurbished colonial-style Kauri villa, just a short stroll from everything in Paihia's compact town centre.
- Marlin House boasts a great range of suites and even a self-contained apartment, suitable for any sort of stay - all options include chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival.
- No matter what time of year you choose to travel, it's sure to be more than pleasant - they don't call it the 'Winterless North' for nothing.
- Bookings must be made by 29th November 2020. Valid for stays up to 30th November 2020.
Grab a two-night stay including chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival, Wi-Fi and on-site parking from Marlin House.
Choose from three options:
- $295 for a Spa Suite for up to Two People
- $525 for a Four-Bedroom Apartment for up to Ten People
- $515 for a Marlin Penthouse Suite for Two People