- Whether you're seeking a retreat with friends or family, or something more intimate, few areas are as worth a visit as the beautiful Bay of Islands.
- You'll be comfortable in a restored and refurbished colonial-style Kauri villa, just a short stroll from everything in Paihia's compact town centre.
- Marlin House boasts a great range of suites and even a self-contained apartment, suitable for any sort of stay - all options include chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival.
- No matter what time of year you choose to travel, it's sure to be more than pleasant - they don't call it the 'Winterless North' for nothing.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 30th March 2022. Valid for stays up to and including 31st March 2022.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a two-night stay including chocolates, bottle of wine on arrival, WiFi and parking from Marlin House.
Choose from nine options:
- $340 for a Swordfish Suite - Two Nights for Two People
- $380 for a Swordfish Suite - Two Nights for Three People
- $340 for a Snapper Suite - Two People for Two Nights
- $380 for a Snapper Suite - Three People for Two Nights
- $420 for a Snapper Suite - Four People for Two Nights
- $350 for a Kingfish Suite - Two Nights for Two People
- $410 for a Spa Suite - Two Nights for Two People
- $670 for the Marlin Penthouse Suite - Two Nights for Two People
- $750 for the Marlin Four-Bedroom Apartment - Two Nights for up to Ten People