- Campervan: Euro Sky only
- Location: Auckland and Christchurch (no one way fee, Saturday/Sunday pick up and drop off possible, Optional: Key drop off
- Self-containment Certification for freedom camping with portable toilet and solar shower
- New Zealand road map
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery and dinnerware
- Camping table, camping chairs
- Solar panel
- Automatic Transmission
- Linen pack and bedding, towels and tea towels
- Second driver
- Unlimited kilometres
- No one-way fee applies
- Introducing the newest model to the Euro Campers fleet, the Euro Sky boasting a custom built 2019/20 interior.
- A Self-containment Certification for freedom camping is included and comes with a portable toilet and solar shower.
- A solar panel recharges your house battery, and you can use USB ports and the 240V plugs.
- Featuring a stove, fridge, kitchen sink, Kitchen utensils, cutlery and dinnerware.
- Includes camping table, camping chairs, linen pack and bedding, towels and tea towels, free second driver, unlimited KMs, New Zealand road map.
- No one-way fee applies, pick up/drop off: Auckland or Christchurch, OPTIONAL: Key drop off
- Seats: 3 and Sleep: 2+1 (top bed for person under 50 kg). Due to seating, the vans are suitable for ages 4 and over
- There’s plenty of storage to tuck your gear out of the way. Due to the compact size and automatic transmission, it’s easy to drive.
- Risktaker Insurance (Bond/Excess $3000) is included. Alternative two other insurance options available to reduce bond/excess. Optional: Windscreen and tyre insurance
About Euro Campers:
Tourism and Travel Holdings Limited was founded in 2016, by Volkmar and Heike Wollenweber who immigrated from Germany to New Zealand in 2004.
Tourism and Travel Holdings Limited has three motorhome brands: Budgy Campers, Euro Campers and Heron Campers. Each of these brands target a different type of traveller. They are offering a wide range of campervans for hire from two locations in New Zealand – Auckland and Christchurch. Their team of 11 enthusiastic people who come from all over the world speak more than 5 languages. All are experienced travellers and skilled in their area of the business. This group is passionate about delivering quality products and services and will most definitely go the extra mile in making sure you have the best New Zealand experience.
Valid from Feb 3, 2021
Expires Mar 31, 2021
Phone (call between Monday - Friday 08.00am - 4.00pm) or email bookings essential. Subject to availability. Travel dates: 1st February - 31st March 2021. Valid for number of days stipulated on coupon only. Seats and sleeps maximum of three people. Valid for Auckland and Christchurch. Valid for both city return (Saturday/ Sunday pick up or drop off); $3000 bond or $29/day to reduce excess to $500. A valid Visa or Master Card Credit Card is required on pick-up. Valid for Euro Sky Campervan only. Includes: living equipment, cooking and linen and bedding, towels and tea towels, self- contained certificate, portable toilet and shower and solar panel. Due to seating, the vans are suitable for ages 4 and over. Valid public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Cancellation Fee: 14 days prior of pick-up date: no fee. Within 14 days prior of pick-up date: 50% of voucher value. Within 7 day of pick-up date: 100% of voucher value. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.