- There's no need to jet set to a different continent to fulfil the explorer within you. New Zealand is right under your feet, ready, willing and Abel to delight and amaze you.
- Take the opportunity and endeavour into your own backyard. You'll spend three days witnessing breathtaking golden beaches, lush, native forest and crystal clear waters.
- At the end of each day you get to relax in a private twin-share room, at the beachfront lodges - Torrent Bay Lodge and Meadowbank Homestead.
- With private ensuite, hot showers and fine food ready for your arrival, comfort awaits you.
- Forget your worries and enjoy the experience because all your meals, coach, and luggage transfers are taken care of.
- No heavy packs to carry, just a day pack. All you've got to do is take your time and embrace nature #EscapeReviveReconnect
- As an added extra you'll get to take part in a sightseeing Vista Cruise, so you can take in the beauty of Abel Tasman from a whole new perspective.
Grab a three-day Abel Tasman self-guided walk including all meals, accommodation and transfers for $1,095 thanks to Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park.