- There's no need to jet set to a different continent to fulfil the explorer within you. New Zealand is right under your feet, ready, willing and Abel to delight and amaze you.
- With dates available this Autumn, you'll be able to see the National Park in all its glory without the usual crowds. Think calm seas, blue skies, sunshine, active wildlife and empty beaches and no summer haze!
- Take the opportunity and endeavour into your own backyard. You'll spend three days witnessing breathtaking golden beaches, lush, native forest and crystal clear waters.
- At the end of each day, you get to relax in a private twin-share room, at the beachfront lodges - Torrent Bay Lodge and Meadowbank Homestead.
- With private ensuite, hot showers and fine food ready for your arrival, comfort awaits you.
- Forget your worries and enjoy the experience because all your meals, coach, and luggage transfers are taken care of.
- No heavy packs to carry, just a day pack. All you've got to do is take your time and embrace nature #EscapeReviveReconnect
- As an added extra you'll get to take part in a sightseeing Vista Cruise, so you can take in the beauty of Abel Tasman from a whole new perspective.
Grab a three-day Abel Tasman self-guided walk including all meals, accommodation and transfers thanks to Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park.