- Compact, richly cultured and always effortlessly cool, Wellington's not just the world's southernmost capital city, it's one of its most vibrant too.
- Discover the distinct and frequently indescribable charms of Wellywood for yourself, with an amazing stay at the ideally located and supremely comfortable Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments.
- Within easy walking distance of The Terrace, Lambton Quay, Courtenay Place and the waterfront, you're well-placed to do pretty much anything - take your photo in front of The Beehive and visit the iconic Backbencher Pub, visit Te Papa's many must-see exhibitions and events or take the cable car up to the beautiful botanical gardens.
- When it's time to return to your four-star hotel for a little down time, there's SKY TV and Wi-Fi access at your disposal - you certainly won't want for things to do.
- When it finally, sadly comes time to leave, a late checkout of midday means that at least you'll be able to enjoy a wee sleep-in to end your stay.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 15th May. Valid for stays between 1st April to 31st July 2018.
Choose from three options:
- $139 for one night
- $239 for two nights
- $339 for three nights