- Located just off The Square, Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North is ideal for explorers and business travellers alike.
- The main roads of Palmy, the locals’ affectionate name for Palmerston North, radiate from The Square, so guests are perfectly placed to sample all the city has to offer.
- Both the Regent Theatre and Arena Manawatu are within walking distance, while other attractions, such as the Victoria Esplanade Gardens and Colyton Clocks, are great for a day out. When you need a break from the vibrant shopping, entertainment, and nightlife, you can also follow the bike trails to picturesque towns and villages.
- One of the city’s most exciting dining venues is our very own Jimmy Cook’s Kiwi Kitchen.
- Here breakfast and dinner are served using the finest, freshest local produce and indigenous Kiwi flavours.
- You will receive a daily cooked breakfast during your stay plus a $20 Food Beverage to enjoy at their in house restaurant and bar
- Your stay also comes with late check out of 12pm and free WiFi.
Grab a stay at the 4-star Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North in a superior room for two people including a $20 food and beverage voucher, daily cooked breakfast, WiFi, late checkout thanks to Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North.
Choose from two options:
- $290 for a two-night stay in a superior room
- $385 for a three-night stay in a superior room