Valid for stays up to and including 31st March 2023.
*One-night stays come with $50 F&B credit; two-night stays come with $75 F&B credit; three-night stays come with $100 F&B credit. Credit is to spend at the in-house restaurant for dinner.
- Accomodation in your chosen room type
- Cooked breakfast daily
- Food & Beverage credit*
- Valet parking
- Spa & Fitness Centre access
- Late checkout of 12pm
- Elegantly appointed rooms inspired by the Art Deco design style popular in the early 1900’s. Approximately 19sqm in size boasting a luxurious queen ‘Sofitel my Bed’’, Bose speakers, complimentary WiFi, T2 fine bone china and teas, Nespresso machine and sustainable Marihi amenities.
- Elegantly appointed rooms inspired by the Art Deco design style popular in the early 1900’s. Approximately 31sqm in size boasting an intimate seating area, luxurious California king ‘Sofitel my Bed’’, Smart TV, Bose speakers, complimentary WiFi, T2 fine bone china and teas, Nespresso machine and sustainable Marihi amenities.
- Junior Suites cater to guests wanting a little more during their stay with the inclusion of a charming lounge area featuring a working desk, 55” Smart TV, Bose speakers and complimentary WiFi. Indulge in luxury comforts on offer including T2 fine bone china and teas, Nespresso machine and sustainable Marihi amenities. The bedroom features a second 48” Smart TV, designed with ultimate relaxation in mind.
About Fable Auckland:
Fable Auckland offers boutique, luxury accommodation in the heart of Auckland city. Located in the city's vibrant precinct, guests can enjoy nearby entertainment, retail and Auckland's scenic waterfront.
Built in 1928, Fable Auckland is a blend of old world elegance and modern amenities and cuisine. The non-smoking property is positioned on Queen Street in the CBD near boutique stores, the Viaduct Basin and Sky City Tower.
Your room comes with a Smart TV, complimentary high speed WiFi, a selection of teas, Nespresso coffee machine with a range of capsules and complimentary bathroom amenities.
Breakfast is served at Cookes Restaurant and served a-la-carte style, featuring nourishing wholefoods. A 24-hour front desk and concierge service are available.
Escape the hustle and bustle in a culinary oasis inspired by yesterday’s luxury and today’s contemporary approach to sophisticated dining.
Cooke’s Restaurant & Bar:
Cooke’s Restaurant & Bar is a tribute to the famed eatery of the same name which first occupied the Windsor House, built in 1928, now Fable Auckland.
You are welcomed to relax in the opulent Art Deco ambience as you enjoy carefully crafted dishes and drinks with a strong focus on unsurpassed quality produce with an emphasis on incorporating natural, free-range and organic ingredients.
From bountiful oceans that surround Auckland city to local growers and artisans, this dining experience is curated to be perfect for any occasion, from a casual meal with delectable tapas to a signature High Tea and even an extra-special occasion.
Valid from May 19, 2022
Expires Mar 31, 2023
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for stays up to and including 31st March 2023. Please note there is a limited availability GrabOne room allocation per day. These will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Valid for room type, and number of nights stipulated on coupon. Valid for two people. Must be used in 1 visit. Coupons can be combined to lengthen stay, subject to availability. Includes daily cooked breakfast, daily valet parking, free WiFi and gym access. Valet parking is valid for maximum one car per stay. Late checkout is 12pm (subject to availability). One-night stays come with $50 F&B credit; two-night stays come with $75 F&B credit; three-night stays come with $100 F&B credit - credit is to spend at the in-house restaurant for Food & Beverages on any service; not valid for in house specials or any other internal promotions. All deals are all subject to availability at time of reservations. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.