- Capturing the vibrant energy of the city centre, contrasted with the natural beauty of the Alps and River, this landmark 5 Star Fable Hotel is undergoing a design-lead transformation.
- Located in the beating heart of Christchurch, ready for you to experience everything this vibrant city has to offer.
- Options for Superior Queen, King or Twin Rooms.
- Two-night stays come with $50 F&B credit to use at the onsite restaurant, three-night stays come with $100 F&B credit.
- Serving fresh, locally-sourced and undeniably delicious cuisine, their restaurant boasts a tailored menu from award-winning Group Head Chef Jinu Ambraham, all in a relaxed bistro atmosphere.
- Your luxury stay comes with daily continental breakfast and valet parking as well as early check-in and late checkout of 12.00pm.
- Valid for stays up to and including 31st May 2022.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a five-star Christchurch getaway for two at Fable Christchurch.
Choose from nine options:
- $169 for one night in a Superior Queen Room
- $329 for two nights in a Superior Queen Room Plus $50 F&B Credit
- $419 for three nights in a Superior Queen Room Plus $100 F&B Credit
- $179 for one night in a Superior King Room
- $349 for two nights in a Superior King Room Plus $50 F&B Credit
- $449 for thee nights in a Superior King Room Plus $100 F&B Credit
- $189 for one night in a Superior Twin Room
- $369 for two nights in a Superior Twin Room Plus $50 F&B Credit
- $489 for three nights in a Superior Twin Room Plus $100 F&B Credit