- The 4.5 star James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor presents an engaging selection of rooms, thoughtful amenities and gracious hospitality from the heart of Wellington’s city centre.
- Featuring two restaurants and bars, parking and free WiFi, the hotel is perfect for those seeking capital culture while on holiday, for business travellers or conference delegates.
- Included in this amazing capital getaway is a late checkout of 12.00pm, and a cooked breakfast.
- If you opt for the two-nighter for any room type you'll also get a $50 food and beverage voucher to use towards anything on the menu at either of their two restaurants - Whitby's or Sojourn Cafe & Bar - check out their menus here.
- Enrich your love affair with the capital and explore the vast array of activities, events and places that have made this city a hub for creativity. Head down into the city centre and take advantageous of Wellington's sensational nightlife, cafe culture, music scene, and cultural hive of activity.
- Retire to your extraordinarily comfortable room, and with a complimentary in-house gym you can even maintain your exercise regime while you're away.
Relax with a 4.5-star capital city getaway for two people including late checkout from James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor.
Choose from six options:
- $149 for One-Night Stay for Two in Terrace Room
- $298 for Two-Night Stay for Two in a Terrace Room PLUS a $50 Food/Beverage Voucher
- $445 for Three-Night Stay for Two in a Terrace Room PLUS a $100 Food/Beverage Voucher
- $179 for One-Night Stay for Two in a Executive Room
- $358 for Two-Night Stay for Two in a Executive Room incl. $50 Food/Beverage Voucher
- $535 for Three-Night Stay for Two in a Executive Room incl. $100 Food/Beverage Voucher