- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Park Hotel gives you the best of Wellington under one roof.
- Lax out in a Superior Heron Studio, combining modern design sensibilities and inspired-by-nature materials, the superior studio features 32'' LED TV with SKY, air-conditioning, bathroom amenities and a kitchenette.
- Located at 101 The Terrace, Park Hotel is home to two restaurants, a pop-up art gallery and an onsite Wellington specialty retailer.
- The restaurants, Sterling and Rogue Burger are both the brainchild of NZ Top 100 Restaurateur Simon Pepping, who also owns Egmont St Eatery.
- The hotel also has its own brand of chocolate, in partnership with iconic Wellington chocolatier Baron Hasselhoff, so you can treat yourself or take something back with you.
- The hotel also provides guests with free use of Les Mills and free hire of bicycles to get around the city.
- Bookings to be made by 1 July 2021
Grab a one-night Wellington getaway in a superior Heron room for two people for $80 thanks to Park Hotel Lambton Quay.