- For some real peace and quiet away from the bustling city, head to Peppers Parehua and indulge in a private escape in an exquisite Winemakers, Garden or Lakeside Cottage valid to use from April until the end of September 2019.
- Included in this amazing getaway is a late checkout of 12.00pm, Wi-Fi, car parking and vintage bike hire.
- If you opt for the two-nighter for any cottage you'll also get a $50 food and beverage voucher to use towards anything on the menu at Parehua's Pavilion Restaurant. On the menu is everything from delicious pork and cabbage dumplings, a succulent Horopito crusted lamb rack and Panko Crumbed Croquettes.
- Set amongst the vineyards on an elegant estate at the edge of an historic wine village in the Wairarapa region of New Zealand’s North Island, you will enjoy sweeping gardens and panoramic views. This is a place that truly romances the soul.
- Be in absolute paradise and blissful peace amongst the serenity which is aplenty at Peppers Parehua.
- Bring your significant other along for the journey and indulge in everything these idyllic luxury cottages have to offer.
- With the makings of a perfect romantic night away you'll be nice and cosy in your cottage, treated to a full breakfast and vintage bike hire to go on a little adventure.
- Two night stays are available to book for any day of the week and include a $50 food and beverage voucher.
- One-night only valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays.
Grab a luxury vineyard getaway for two people including late checkout of 12.00pm, breakfast, Wi-FI, car parking and vintage bike hire.
Choose from six options:
- $179 for a one-night stay for two people in a Winemakers' Cottage
- $358 for a two-night stay for two people in a Winemakers' Cottage incl. $50 food and beverage voucher
- $199 for a one-night stay for two people in a Garden Cottage
- $389 for a two-night stay for two people in a Garden Cottage incl. $50 food and beverage voucher
- $219 for a one-night stay for two people in a Lakeside Cottage
- $409 for a two-night stay for two people in a Lakeside Cottage incl. $50 food and beverage voucher