- With a stay at Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak in Arthur's Point, you'll be near ski lifts and minutes from Onsen Hot Pools, and close to Shotover Jet. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Skippers Canyon and Queenstown Hill.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 75 rooms featuring refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include a spa tub, or take off on a trip to a nearby destination on the complimentary area shuttle.
- Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting).
- All GrabOne purchasers will receive a special in-house dinner offer for a Two-Course (entree and main) at $22 per person - payable direct.
Grab a Coronet Peak Queenstown getaway including breakfast and more from Swiss Belresort Coronet Peak.
Choose from four options:
- $149 for One-Night for Two People
- $269 for Two Nights for Two People
- $239 for One-Night for Two Adults & Two Children in a Family Room
- $399 for Two Nights for Two Adults & Two Children in a Family Room