- Located in New Zealand’s majestic alpine splendour, you enjoy easy access to nature and recreation from the comfort of the 4-star Bealey hotel, just 90 minutes from Christchurch’s international airport.
- For over 150 years people have stayed at Bealey to experience New Zealand’s alpine high country in all its untamed and unspoiled magnificence and you can too.
- Take in the views of snow-covered peaks, bush-clad mountains and rocky riverbeds, and when you’re ready take a deep breath of pure alpine air and experience the wilderness as nature intended.
- You can enjoy the great outdoors from inside the hotel, or have your own alpine adventure by walking, tramping, biking, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, horse-riding, bird-watching and much more.
- The Crafty Moa Restaurant and Bar is open Monday to Friday from 4.00pm to 8.30pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8.30am to 8.30pm. Professionally prepared homestyle cuisine using the freshest locally sourced ingredients and New Zealand’s finest high country lamb, farmed venison and seafood is served for you to enjoy while taking in views of the Arthurs Pass National Park.
Grab a four-star boutique alpine stay including late checkout, continental breakfast and a F&B voucher at The Bealey Hotel.
Choose from six options:
- $115 for One-Night for Two People in a One-Bedroom Standard Studio
- $219 for Two Nights for Two People in a One-Bedroom Standard Studio
- $339 for Three Nights for Two People in a One-Bedroom Standard Studio
- $190 for One-Night for Two People in a Villa
- $355 for Two Nights for Two People in a Villa
- $515 for Three Nights for Two People in a Villa