- Dating from 1898, this lively boutique hotel is a pastel-coloured Victorian building with heritage brick walls.
- The Shakespeare Hotel offers a limited range of boutique hotel rooms, offering a unique and intimate place to stay right in the heart of Auckland City.
- Each room has its own ensuite and is decorated in light modern colours. Every room is never quite the same and has something different to offer.
- Relax in the morning with a late checkout time of 11:30 am.
- Simply enjoy each others company over a bottle of bubbles with the 'nights on town' package.
- Grab the 'nights on brewery' package and become a beer connoisseur with a delicious beer tasting paddle, which includes four beer tasters each.
- Enjoy an infinite night of romance and luxury with the 'Romeo and Juliet' package. Not only do you get to share a bottle of bubbles, but pair it with The Ploughman's Platter which includes champagne ham, salami, provolone cheese, brie cheese, two slices of ciabatta bread, pickle, and pesto as a dip.
- Valid for stays up to and including 30th August 2022.
Grab a one-night Auckland Shakespeare Hotel stay for two thanks to The Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery.
Choose from three options:
- $129 for nights on town
- $149 for nights on brewery
- $179 for Romeo and Juliet