- Hop aboard the Queen Victoria and spend 16 nights at sea on one of the most elegant cruise ships to grace the ocean.
- Spend a night in the stunning San Francisco Marriott Union Square, just a cable car hop away to some of San Francisco's best attractions including Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39.
- After your night of luxury, you will embark on your journey aboard the Queen Victoria and make your way back to Auckland with stops in Hawaii, Samoa and Tonga along the way.
- Onboard the cruise you can kick back and relax with all of your meals and entertainment taken care of.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 11th June 2018. Flights depart Auckland on the 5th February 2019 and the cruise departs San Francisco on 6th February 2019.
- Want to secure your place and price for this deal but prefer to pay later? Simply purchase the $1500 per person deposit option. Full payment is due 31st October 2018.
Grab a per person twin share 18-night fly/stay/cruise package incl. flights to San Francisco from Inspired Escapes.
Choose from four options:
- $5,599 for a Per Person Twin Share Inside Cabin incl. $140 USD Onboard Credit Per Cabin
- $6,325 for a Per Person Twin Share Oceanview Cabin incl. $180 USD Onboard Credit Per Cabin
- $7,275 for a Per Person Twin Share Balcony Cabin incl. $200 USD Onboard Credit Per Cabin
- $1,500 for a Deposit Option - Per Person (Full Payment due 31st October 2018)