- Up to and including 30 September 2021
- Accommodation in a luxury Lake View Suite
- European continental breakfast (each morning)
- Cheese and cracker platter and bottle of bubbles on arrival
- Three-course fine dining experience (one night)
- Speciality chocolates
- Lake Taupo Hole in One Challenge 4km
- Wairakei Natural Thermal Valley 4.1km
- Taupo Bungy 4.9km
- Huka Prawn Park 6.8km
- Volcanic Activity Centre 6.8km
- Huka Jets 10.1km
- Huka Falls 11.7km
- Crazy Catz Adventure Park 14.6km
- Taupo Puzzle World 15km
- Ngaawapurua Rapids 17km
- Wairakei Lake Terraces Thermal Pools 4km
- Volcanic Lava Glass Blowing 11km
All Rooms Include Complimentary:
- Tea and coffee
- Nespresso coffee makers
- Crockery, glassware and cutlery
- Bathrobe (not to remove) and slippers
- Bathroom toiletries
- Alarm clocks
- Premium linen and towels
- Cheese/fruit and cracker platter upon arrival
- A selection of garden games
- Electric heating
- In-house massage available with bookings
- Electric blankets
- Bridal suite
- Luggage storage
- All suites have built-in wardrobes
- Port-o-cot, highchair and nappy changing mat available
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
Suites 2, 3, 4 all have private lake view balconies with outdoor furniture and en-suite bathrooms.
About Belle vue Boutique Lodge:
Belle vue Boutique Lodge (previously West Wellow Lodge) is under the loving care of new owners Liz and Steve, who have moved from Auckland after eight years of owning and successfully operating the Exquisite Bridgewater Country Estate – wedding venue, function centre and B&B.
This magnificent four-suite French colonial lodge is nestled in the private location of Mapara Road, Acacia Bay, Taupo with beautiful views over the lake. Situated on a totally private and truly exquisite and picturesque property with breathtaking views over Lake Taupo and Mount Tauhara, the suites are decorated with absolute luxury and perfection. They'll take your breath away as you step through the door.
There is a designated dining room, where complimentary European Continental breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.00am. Out of this time, you can arrange with your hosts for suite delivery. They also offer evening dining: three courses of New Zealand’s flavours – a must (pre-booking essential).
Taupo is the central tourist hub of New Zealand, through both summer and winter. There's always something to do, from trout fishing, hiking in the World Heritage Site, Tongariro National Park, thermal hot springs, skiing, water sports, horse riding, wine tasting, golf at the famous Wairaki Golf Course, quad biking, scenic cruises and flights, skydiving, motor racing, jet boating to the famous Huka Falls, bungee jumping, or just relaxing with a wander around the boutique shopping centre and a coffee or two at one of the magnificent local cafes.
Valid from Apr 1, 2021
Expires Sep 30, 2021
Bookings essential. Valid for stays up until 30 September 2021. Subject to availability. Valid for Sunday - Thursday stays only. Not valid public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Valid for number of nights stipulated on coupon only. Deal valid for 2 people. Bookings with children 12 years and under - please check availability. Includes European Continental breakfast (each morning), cheese & cracker platter & bottle of bubbles on arrival, a three-course fine dining experience for two (on one night), and speciality chocolates. Dining not valid for children aged under 12. R18 for alcohol. No pets allowed. Nanny/babysitting service to suite only upon booking. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.