- Before you even arrive in Tongariro National Park, you will be greeted by the breathtaking mighty volcanoes.
- Test your resilience on the otherworldly, day-long Tongariro Alpine Crossing to take in the impeccable views. Shuttles to the crossing can be arranged on arrival.
- Enjoy the cosy comforts of the beautiful Howard's Mountain Lodge with close proximity to Ruapehu Skifields, Whanganui National Park and Tongariro National Park.
- With three different stay options of up to 2, 5 and 10 people options in their Double/Twin En-Suite, One-Bedroom Family Room or Five-Bedroom Family House.
- Including late checkout (until 11am), walking gear hire and extended validity until 29th April 2022, this amazing deal offers great value and flexibility.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a two-night Tongariro National Park Getaway including late checkout & walking gear hire thanks to Howard's Mountain Lodge.
Choose from six options:
- $139 for a Double or Twin En-Suite - Sleeps Two People (Sunday to Thursday)
- $169 for a Double or Twin En-Suite - Sleeps Two People (Friday & Saturday)
- $270 for a Family Room - Tongariro Suite up to Five People (Sunday to Thursday)
- $420 for a Family Room - Tongariro Suite up to Five People (Friday & Saturday)
- $570 for a Family House - Ruapehu Wing Five Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 (Sunday to Thursday)
- $750 for a Family House - Ruapehu Wing Five Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 (Friday & Saturday)