- Tropical Suite: Sleeps two people, fully self-contained, air conditioning/heating system, washer dryer
- Snapper Suite: Sleeps up to five people, split-king, double and single bed, air conditioning/heating system
- King Fish Suite: Sleeps up to two people, split-king bed, air conditioning/heating system, spa bath
- Swordfish Suite: Sleeps up to four people, split-king bed and double sofa bed, ceiling fan, air conditioning/heating system, fully self-contained
- Spa Suite: Sleeps up to two people, four-post super-king bed, air conditioning/heating system, double spa bath
- Marlin Four-Bedroom Apartment: Sleeps up to ten people, three split-king beds, sofa bed and three single beds, air conditioning/heating system, fully self-contained bedrooms divided via sliding door
- Penthouse Suite: Sleeps up to two people, super-king bed, outdoor spa bath/jacuzzi, air conditioning/heating system, hot plate, fully self-contained, infrared sauna, 65 inch smart tv, cinema chairs
About Marlin House
With a long history of providing quality accommodation for all sorts of visitors to the Bay of Islands, Marlin House is a near-perfect holiday destination. Originally built in the 1950s, this colonial-style home is set in stunning subtropical gardens, undergoing extensive refurbishments and expansions to now offer comfortably stylish suites and a four-bedroom apartment with spectacular Bay views. Located just a short walk from Paihia's wharf and all of the town's attractions, it's an ideal base whether you're looking to explore or just relax - with your hosts' local knowledge of the region and their general willingness to see you enjoying all of its splendour, they'll ensure that your stay is an enjoyable, memorable experience.
Valid from Dec 12, 2019
Expires Apr 5, 2020
Email bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for stays between 12th December 2019 - 5th April 2020. Blackout dates: 24th December 2019 - 3 January 2020 & 5 - 9 February 2020. Must be used in one booking. No pets. Valid for the room and number of guests stated on your coupon. Penthouse stays are valid from 4 January 2020. Check-in from 3.00pm, checkout at 10.00am. Includes chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival (R18 for alcohol). Breakfast not included but can be supplied for an extra charge - payable direct to merchant. Coupon is valid for a two night stay. Can combine coupons to lengthen stay, subject to availability. Rooms will only be serviced for stays of three days or longer. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers. Extra $25 per-person for selected rooms, payable direct. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.