- Nature lovers and bird watchers will rejoice with over 280km of walking tracks perfect for day walks and bird watching on Stewart Island.
- Stewart Island Lodge offers a peaceful sanctuary nestled in native bush on a sunny hillside. It overlooks Halfmoon Bay and the surrounding ocean. It only takes a five-minute leisurely stroll to get to the village centre.
- Stewart Island Lodge is the perfect base for all of your adventurous activities including birdwatching, long walks, kayaking, history tours and a whole lot more.
- With accommodation, coach and ferry transfers, Kiwi spotting and tours included in the package, what more could you want!
- Why not upgrade from the return ferry to a 20-minute scenic flight back to Invercargill.
- Bookings essential and must be made within 5 days of purchase. Valid for travel from 20th October 2020 to 31st March 2021.
Grab a three-night Rakiura (Stewart Island) escape including three nights accommodation, evening Kiwi spotting, return coach, return ferry, and Stewart Island Village and Bays tour for two people thanks to Inspired Escapes.
Choose from four options:
- $1,798 for Three-Night Rakiura (Stewart Island) Escape for Two People
- $1,918 for Three-Night Rakiura (Stewart Island) Escape for Two People incl. Scenic Flight