- A gorgeous private and quiet chalet at The House of Hazel, fully equipped with everything you could possibly need to relax and unwind plus a couple of extras!
- A serene location that is minutes to Hobbiton and 1km to Matamata town centre or a short drive to a plethora of tourist destinations in the Central North Island.
- You will have access to your own private chalet. A one-bedroom chalet with one bed, one sofa bed and one bathroom with all the comforts of five-star accommodation, right down to the chocolates on your pillow!
- The space has been optimally designed for two people, to which you can relax and watch a movie from the full guide of Sky TV channels or Apple TV. Or perhaps keep it old school, by playing a game of the famous limited edition Hobbit Monopoly or Shire Strategy set!
- Modern decor, superior quality bed & beddings, large fluffy towels are all included along with a late check-out.
- Enjoy the warm sun-drenched days or the beautiful New Zealand evenings on your own private patio while listening to the bird's nest in for the night.
- Invigorate your tastebuds with the included three-course fine dining experience at the famous Osteria Restaurant.
- Options for a double pass to a private pool at Opal hot springs or green fees and buggy hire at Matamata Golf Club.
- Contactless entry, self check-in, and enhanced covid cleaning protocols are in place.
- Valid for stays up to and including 31st May 2022. Book in advance to make sure you secure your preferred dates.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a relaxing stay at a boutique chalet thanks to The House of Hazel.
Choose from three options:
- $225 for One Night Chalet Stay for Two People
- $395 for Two Nights Chalet Stay for Two People
- $585 for Three Nights Chalet Stay for Two People