- Escape to Russell, a quaint and charming seaside town right on the water's edge, for a quiet weekend away with your special half.
- Filled with a variety of small shops and boutiques, wander through the historic town and learn about its rich history and the conflict between Hone Heke and his men versus the crown.
- This small and charismatic town has quite the past, and you can spend the day stopping in at the many cafes as you learn the intricacies of its past and its role in the forming of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Titore Lodge offers comforts and space, with spectacular views and a 10-15 minute walk from central Russell.
- Karen can also provide you with many tips on what to do during your stay with local knowledge such as how to find the glow-worm grotto as well as what the best bar and eatery places in town are.
- Valid for stays until the 13 December 2018.
Grab a romantic Luxury Lodge Escape for Two People thanks to Titore Lodge.
Choose from two options:
- $239 for two nights
- $295 for three nights