- Wake up to the sound of birdsong throughout the valley, and in the evening listen to the distinctive call of the Morepork owl as they come out to feed.
- Explore the outstanding beaches nearby, including Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach where you can dig your own natural hot pool to soak in.
- Keep active with a number of activities such as mountain biking, hiking and horse riding or take it a little easier with a trip to the museum or pamper yourself at the Lost Spring in Whitianga.
- At the end of the day, turn up the romance factor and relax in the Lodge's Treetop bathhouse, with a two-person bathtub positioned over a ravine and brook or soak up some stars in the outdoor spa pool.
- Wairua Lodge has been the proud recipient of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence awards for the past nine years, so you know that you will be well taken care of during your stay.
Relax and unwind with a two-night Coromandel stay for two people in a rainforest chic double room including daily continental breakfast for $300 from Wairua Lodge.