- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at the airport by travel office representative
- 12 nights accommodation in sharing twin-room with buffet breakfasts at mentioned hotels or similar available alternates, and 2 nights in overnight trains (breakfast not included on trains)
- All transfers, sightseeing excursions as per itinerary using private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per itinerary
- Elephant ride (one-way ride for ascending only) at Amer Fort (two people per elephant)
- One-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- One-time visit of Ranthambore National park by shared canter on seat sharing basis
- Train fare in three-tier AC sleeper in overnight train from Agra/Delhi to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Government Service Tax
- Any visa fees, or airport taxes
- Any medical expenses
- Meals (lunch/dinner) apart from breakfasts mentioned above
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel
- Any extras eg. table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc. and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi
- At airport meet and greet your driver and from there you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 - Old and New Delhi (B)
- After breakfast visit Red Fort from out side, Jamia Mosque followed by a walk in Chandni Chowk Market, Raj Ghat (cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi) pass through the city centre Connaught Place, India Gate and parliament house. Time to stop for lunch if necessary, post lunch visit Shikh Temple, Lodhi Garden, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3 - Delhi to Jaipur (B)
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur. Jaipur is a beautiful city - visit the colourful markets of Jaipur.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4 - Jaipur (B)
- After breakfast explore Jaipur, visit Amber Fort, the Palace of Winds, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). The highlight of the day will be the visit to Jaipur's most famous monkey temple.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 - Jaipur to Pushkar (B)
- After breakfast drive to Pushkar. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Freshen-up, then the rest of the day is free for leisure. Evening camel ride in the nearby desert with the local camel traders.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 6 - Pushkar (B)
- In the morning, visit the famous Pushkar Lake that is believed to be the one and only worship place of Lord Brahma. Also visit the Lord Brahma Temple and cattle fairground where the world famous Pushkar Cattle Fair is held every year. After breakfast, the rest of the day is free for leisure or you can visit the local market or enjoy the hotel’s recreational facilities.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 7 - Pushkar to Ranthambore (B)
- After breakfast take your journey to Ranthambore. Arrive in Ranthambore and check into your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 8 - Ranthambore Canter Safari Excursion (B)
- Early morning drive to the Ranthambore Jungle with the naturalist in the Canter (open roof) to spot tigers and wildlife. The safari lasts for 2-3 hours. Return to the hotel for breakfast, day free to relax at the hotel, enjoy the lunch at your hotel. Later free time in the hotel - optional visit on direct payment to Ranthambore forest again with the naturalist in the evening.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 - Ranthambore to Agra (B)
- After breakfast drive to Agra. En route visit the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive in Agra, visit Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Agra.
Day 10 - Agra/Delhi to Varanasi by Overnight Train (B)
- Early morning visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise time. Return to the hotel for breakfast and spend the day shopping in Agra. Later drive to the train station in Agra or in Delhi (subject to availability of seats) to board the overnight train to Varanasi.
Day 11 - Arrive Varanasi
- Arrive at the train station, meet and greet driver, then transfer to the hotel. Breakfast at your own cost.
- At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to the River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front).
- Stay overnight at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 12 - Varanasi Morning Boat Ride and Sarnath Tour and Overnight Train (B)
- Early morning, you will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking a holy dip in the river water. Visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat. Later visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata Temple, Sankat Mochan (Hanuman temple), Manas Mandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast.
- Later in the afternoon, go for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha Temples, the Dhame Khan Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and the archaeological museum. Evening drive to the railway station to board the overnight train to Delhi.
Day 13 - Arrive Delhi
- Arrive Delhi, check in at hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Delhi. Breakfast at your own cost. Day free to relax in the hotel.
Day 14 - Delhi (B)
- Day free for shopping or leisure.
Day 15 - Delhi to Departure Home (B)
- Departure transfer to the airport.
(B) = Breakfast
Delhi, four nights:
- Standard: Sun Star Grand / Mapple Express
- Premium: Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar / Jay Pee Siddhartha
Jaipur, two nights:
- Standard: Hyphen Ujjwal
- Premium: Park Regis / Nirbana Palace
Pushkar, two nights:
- Standard: Hotel Master Paradise / Similar
- Premium: Aaram Bagh Palace / Bhanwar Singh Palace
Ranthambore, two nights:
- Standard: Ranthambore National Resort / Tiger Safari Resort
- Premium: Shergarh Resort / Ranthambore Mount Valley Resort
Agra, one night:
- Standard: Siris 18 or Royal Residency
- Premium: Four Points Sheraton / Crystal Sarovar Premiere
Varanasi, one night:
- Standard: Hotel Meadows / Hotel Rivera Palace
- Premium: The Amaya / Hotel Costa Reviera
- Valid until 30th September 2020
Valid from May 23, 2019
Expires Dec 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made at least 30 days prior to departure or by 30th December 2019, whichever occurs first. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid for travel until 30th September 2020. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for 1 person on a twin-share basis i.e. 2 vouchers must be purchased at this price. Includes: Meeting and assistance at aiport arrival/departure; 12 nights accommodation in sharing twin-room with buffet breakfasts at mentioned hotels or similar alternates, and 2 nights in overnight trains (breakfast not included on trains); All transfers, sightseeing excursions as per itinerary using private air-conditioned vehicle; English speaking local guide ; Elephant ride (one-way) at Amer Fort; Monument entry fees; Boat ride in Varanasi; Visit of Ranthambore National park by shared canter on seat sharing basis; Train fare in three-tier AC sleeper in overnight train from Agra/Delhi to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi; Government Service Tax & meals as indicated . Excludes: visa fees; airport taxes; medical expenses; Meals (lunch/dinner); Still/ video camera fees; Tips; Any porter-ages on arrival/departure at hotel; Extras or personal expenses; Travel insurance & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.