- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned private car/bus with driver, all inclusive
- The car/bus will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightsee as you want
- A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate
- Transfers and land transportation according to the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours in all cities
- Jeep ride in Jaipur
- English speaking guide
- Free visit to Jaipur’s famous block painting workshop
- Free visit to Tajmahal Inlay Marble work shop
- Flight from Udaipur to Delhi
- Camel ride in Pushkar
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Internation airfares
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, luggage handling and beverages
- Meals unless specified
- Entrance tickets for Monument
Day 1 – Arrive in Delhi (B)
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 – Old & New Delhi Sightseeing (B)
After breakfast start a sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting Red Fort, Jamia Masjud, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple
Day 3 – Delhi to Agra (B)
After breakfast proceed to Agra and upon arrival check-in to the hotel, later visit to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Day 4 – Agra to Jaipur (B)
After breakfast proceed to Agra and visit Fatehpur Sikri or Abhaneri. Later proceed to Jaipur and on arrival, you can visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal.
Day 5 – Jaipur (B)
Early morning after breakfast proceed on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.
Day 6 – Jaipur to Pushkar (B)
After breakfast proceed to Pushkar. On arrival check into Hotel. Evening visit to Brahama Temple, Pushkar Market and Pushkar Lake.
Day 7 – Pushkar to Jodhpur (B)
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. On arrival to Jodhpur, check into Hotel. Evening visit to local markets and stay overnight at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 8 – Jodhpur City Tour (B)
After breakfast start a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens.
Day 9 – Jodhpur to Udaipur (B)
After breakfast, proceed to Udaipur. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel later and enjoy a boat ride on the Pichola lake, to catch a view of the Lake Palace of Udaipur. Overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 10 – Udaipur City Tour (B)
After breakfast start sightseeing in Udaipur and visit City Palace, Lake Pichola and Fatehsagar Lake.
Day 11 – Fly from Udaipur to Delhi (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Airport for flight to Delhi. Upon arrival meet & greet with the driver at Delhi airport and later transfer to the hotel in Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 12 – Departure from Delhi (B)
Transfer to Airport for flight to your destination.
B = breakfast
Three-Star Hotel Information:
Four-Star Hotel Information:
- Delhi – Hotel Intercity or Similar
- Jaipur – Hotel Rajputana Haveli or Similar
- Agra – Hotel Parador or Similar
- Pushkar – Hotel Master Paradise
- Jodhpur – Hotel Kuchaman Haveli or Similar
- Udaipur – Hotel Gaj Vilas or Similar
- Delhi – Hotel Crowne Plaza or Similar
- Jaipur – Hotel Lemon tree Premiere or Similar
- Agra – Hotel Ramada Plaza or Similar
- Pushkar – Hotel Brahma Horizon or Similar
- Jodhpur – Hotel Ranbanka palace or Similar
- Udaipur – Hotel Raddison Udaipur or Similar
Valid from May 15, 2018
Expires Aug 31, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made by 31st August 2018. Valid for travel until 31 December 2019. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of $275 applies for the three-star option and $640 for the four-star option, payable direct to merchant. Includes: A safe and comfortable air-conditioned private car/bus with driver, all inclusive, The car/bus will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightsee as you want, A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate, Transfers and land transportation according to the itinerary, Accommodation breakfast, Sightseeing tours in all cities, Jeep ride in Jaipur, English speaking guide , Free visit to Jaipur’s famous block painting workshop, Free visit to Tajmahal Inlay Marble work shop, Flight from, Udaipur to Delhi, Camel ride in Pushkar, Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi & meals as indicated etc. Excludes Internation airfares, Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Tips, laundry, telephone bills, luggage handling and beverages, Meals unless specified, Entrance tickets for Monument & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available OR Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.