- Airport – hotel - airport pick up and dropoff.
- Two nights standard accommodation in two-three- star hotel in Kathmandu’s tourist centre
- Transport from Kathmandu to Besisahar - by car or bus
- All breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek, including during car or bus travel - contact merchant direct for dietary requirements
- Transport from Besishahar to Chame - by jeep
- All Tea House (lodge) accommodation during the trek
- Transport from Jomsom to Pokhara – by flight, including one nights hotel accommodation and breakfast in Pokhara
- Annapurna Circuit trekking map
- An experienced Government Licensed Holder guide and porter(s) to carry your luggage during the trek
- All guide and porter(s) accommodation, meals, drinks, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax during the trek
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary Government required paperwork and National Park Entry Permits and TIMS Card, etc.
- Transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu - by car or bus
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- All meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara, other than breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- All drinks – tea, coffee, other hot, water, soft drinks, alcoholic
- Your Travel insurance
- International airfares to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal Entry Visa – obtained easily upon your arrival at Kathmandu Airport
- Personal shopping, laundry, etc
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but not mandatory)
- All other tours, sightseeing and other activities outside of the main trek
- 13, 20, 27, October 2018
- 3, 10, 17, 23 November 2018
- 1, 8. 15, 22 December 2018
- 5, 12, 19, 26 February 2019
- 5, 12, 19, 26 March 2019
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 April 2019
- 7, 14 May 2019
Day 1: Arrive and meet at Tribhuvan International Airport. Transfer to your hotel. Brief on the process for the trip
Day 2: Kathmandu – Beshi Sahar 820m (6 hours) Drive the Kathmandu-Pokara highway to Dumre alongside the Marsyangdi River to Beshi Sahar, the capital of Lamjung District. Overnight stay in Beshi Sahar.
Day 3: Dharapani to Chame 2713m (6 hours) - Trek through steep forested ridges, take in spectacular views of Annapurna II & Annapurna IV to Chame. Enjoy relaxing in the small hot springs. Overnight stay at Chame.
Day 4: Chame to Pisang 3185m - Trek the steep, narrow path through dense forest, take in a 1500m vivid curved rock face dropping to the valley of Manang and onto Pisang. Overnight at Lower Pisang.
Day 5: Pisang to Manang 3351m - Trek through the arid part of the Manang district. Leave Pisang, with optional trails from the north and the south of the Marsyangdi River which rejoin at Mungji. The southern route by Hongde, with its airstrip at 3,325m, involves less climbing than the northern route via Ghyaru, offering stunning views. From Mungji, the trail continues to the village of Bryanga, then onto Manang. Overnight at Manang.
Day 6: Manang - Acclimatisation Day Rest and explore Manang. This day can be used for some good hiking around and viewing the interesting sights around the village. At sundown, we return to our lodge for overnight stay.
Day 7: Manang to Yak Kharka 4,000m (3 hours) - Trek ascends through valleys, herds of yak and vegetation to Yak Kharka. Overnight stay at Yak Kharka
Day 8: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi 4,450m (5 hours) - Trek up for 2 hours, then descend to cross the river. Climb up to Thorong Phedi. Overnight stay at Thorong Phedi
Day 9: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath 3798m (7 - 8 hours) - An early start, trek across the famous high pass, Thorong La. After a long day you wil reach Muktinath at dusk. Muktinath is an important pilgrimage site for both Hindus and Buddhist and demonstrates the religious harmony in Nepal. Overnight at Muktinath
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom 2713m (7 - 8 hours) - Trek down the dramatic Kali Gandaki valley, through arid country in the same geographical and climatic zone as Tibet. This will include passing through Jharkot and Khingar, villages with typical Tibetan architecture, along the valley floor to Jomsom, a large town sprawled along both banks of the Kali Gandaki River. Overnight stay at Jomsom.
Day 11: Jomsom to Pokhara - Take the flight to Pokhara for an overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu (7 hours) - Drive back to Kathmandu. This scenic drive passes through Damauli, Dumre, Mugling and Kurintar, where Nepal's first cable car up to Manakamana Temple [the temple of wishes] is located. Overnight stay at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 13: Kathmandu A free day – explore, shop and relax until your departure. You will be picked-up from the hotel to Tribhuvan International Airport or bus depot for your departure from Kathmandu.
Equipment List (What You'll Need to Bring):
- Long Pants / Shorts
- Thermal tops/leggings
- Jacket – water, windproof – warm ( down or fibre fill )
- Tramping boots
- T-shirts, underwear
- Trackpants – warm comfortable clothing for night
- Gloves – warm, wool
- Light shoes for night – sneakers or slippers/ug boots, etc
- Towel and personal toiletries
- Sleeping bag, warm to -20 degrees (down or fibrefill – or rent one in Kathmandu)
- Duffel bag (canvas or nylon, without a frame - for porters to carry)
- Daypack (small, waterproof, for you to carry)
- Water bottle 1 litre (can purchase in Kathmandu)
- Headlamp or flashlight
About Annapurna Circuit Trek:
This Trek will take you to a maximum altitude of 4450 metres, with the peak of the great Thorung La Pass being the highest point on this trek. With 13 days full of moderate to fairly challenging slopes, you will start and end in Kathmandu with accommodation in hotels and Tea lodges along the route.
About Experience Earth:
Offering simple, safe and fun services to isolated parts of the world far from the beaten track. Experience Earth will take care of arranging everything for you, all you have to do is get yourself to the destination. This is eco-tourism at its best with their teams of guides and porters all born of the mountains, so they are extremely familiar with their surroundings and environment across all seasons. All they ask of you is to respect the environment, respect the local people, trust the Experience Earth team, give back to the area and the people where you can, and have fun.
Valid from Oct 12, 2018
Expires Mar 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be booked by 30th March 2019. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid until 14th May 2019. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person. Includes: Airport – Hotel - Airport pick up & drop off, two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star hotel in Kathmandu’s tourist centre, transport from Kathmandu to Besisahar - by car or bus, all breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek (contact merchant for dietary requirements), including during car or bus travel, transport from Besishahar to Chame - by Jeep, all Tea House (lodge) accommodation during the trek, transport from Jomsom to Pokhara – by flight, including one-night hotel accommodation and breakfast in Pokhara, Annapurna Circuit trekking map, an experienced government-licensed holder guide and porter(s) to carry your luggage during the trek, all guide and porter(s) accommodation, meals, drinks, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax during trek. Group medical supplies, all necessary govt. required paperwork and National Park Entry Permits and TIMS Card, etc, transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu - by car or bus, Travel an Rescue arrangement & meals as indicated etc. Excludes personal items, Nepal entry visa & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is mandatory for each member of your group and must include cover of trekking/hiking and/or high alpine insurance, up to 6000m, including helicopter rescue. Obtaining insurance is the responsibility of each member to purchase and must be provided to Experience Earth, health & vaccinations are the responsibility of each member to discuss and cover with a Health Professional prior to departure from your country. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.