Departure Dates - 2018:
- 4 , 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 May
- 5, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 June
- 4, 12, 20, 28 July
- 4, 12, 20, 24 August
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 September
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 October
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 November
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
You will meet and be greeted by your guide who will be on standby to pick you up and transfer you to hotel. Your evening is free and overnight at hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu
After having breakfast at hotel, you will head out on a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley by a professional tour guide. They will take you to visit Kathmandu Durbar squire, Monkey Temple, Pasupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa before your return to the hotel. You will have some time to shop your trekking equipment and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to reach Pokhara. View Ganesh Himal, the Manaslu peak, and the many lakes, caves and temples of Buddhist and Hindus along the way. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara - Nayapul - Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m)
After having breakfast at the hotel, drive out to Nayapul which takes approximately one and half hours, then start the first part of our hiking out to Tikhedunga (1577M) Via Birethanti (1065m.) This part of trekking is a pretty easy flat out hike as you pass through several small lively villages and settlements. After some time, ascend gently to the final destination of the day, and overnight stay at the guesthouse.
Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2675m)
After having breakfast at the guest house, ascend steeply for the first 2 hours and then ascend gently passing through Ulleri and Banthanti. This path gives us breathtaking views of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and the grand Annapurna (7219m) south on the way. Later, make your way up to the final camp and overnight stay at the guest house.
Day 6: Poonhill - Trek to Tadapani (2675m)
Today, hike to Poonhill (3232m) to enjoy the sunrise views over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), Nilgiri (6940m), Varaha Shikhar (7847m), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna III (7855m), Machhapuchhare (6993m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna II (7937m), Lamjung Himal (6931m) and other numerous snowcapped mountains in the morning. Have a hot breakfast at our lodge and trek to Tadapani (2650m). Overnight at the guest house.
Day 7: Tadapani - Chomrong
After having breakfast at the lodge, descend gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests and head along the way to Kimrung Khola. You'll then reach Chomrong which the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp. Chomrong is a village that is situated at the base of the Himalchuli. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 8: Chomrong - Himalaya
After having breakfast at the lodge, descend on a stone stairway and cross Chomrong Khola on a suspension bridge, then climbs out of the side valley. Climbing further on a rocky path you will reach Sinuwa and later, reach Bamboo and walk on gently towards Dovan and Himalaya.
Day 9: Himalaya - Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchare Base Camp
Start the trek after having breakfast at the lodge and continue into Bagar (3310m) and ascend to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820m). Enjoy the view of Mount Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna III (7555m.), Gangapurna (7454m.) and Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.). Follow the path through the alpine meadows and approach Annapurna Base Camp at (4170m.). You've reached your destination and now relax with an overnight stay at the guest house.
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp - Dovan
Visit the Base camp and surrounding the Views of the Himalayas. Then, start your trek back to the Dovan. You should have no problem reaching Sinuwa from Annapurna Base Camp in a single day, however; we have chosen this route as some trekkers may have a problem on going down due to shaking or wobbling legs that could be fatigued. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 11: Dovan - Jhinudanda
After having breakfast at the lodge, start trekking to Bamboo passing through forests with varieties of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo plants. After Bamboo, the trail goes steeply up an hour and the trail is quite flat until Sinuwa. The last part of the trail is steep down to Jhinudanda. Enter into your room at the guest house then later, go to the local hot springs to take a refreshing bath in the warm natural hot waters. Overnight the hotel.
Day 12: Jhinudanda - Nayapul - Pokhara
After having breakfast at the hotel, start the next trekking and the first part of the trek is descent and then appears through flat land until Birethati. Stopover at Birethati for lunch and after walking about 30 minutes to Nayapul, a car/van will be waiting for to take you back to the civilization, Pokhara the city of lakes and natural wonders. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 13: Pokhara - Kathmandu
A bus will come at 7.00am to drive you to Kathmandu. After six hours you will arrive at Kathmandu and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 14: Airport transfer - Tour ends
You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home. Escape Nepal has taken pleasure in serving you all of these weeks. A safe BON VOYAGE home.
For full detail of the trek visit http://www.outfitternepal.com/annapurna-base-camp-trekking.html
- All airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis
- Standard meals during the trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast
- All necessary paper works, conservation entry permits and TIMS permit
- Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the Guide and Porter
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company
- Sleeping bag and down jackets if necessary (returnable after the trek)
- All government taxes, VAT and service charge
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu) - You will require 2 passport size photos
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Entrance fees while you visit monuments in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and travelling days between KTM-POK-KTM
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Sweet things like chocolate, apple pie etc.
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Two- or Three-star standard hotel (3 nights in Kathmandu) and (2 nights in Pokhara)
- Lodge/teahouse during the Annapurna base camp in a basic room including bed with a pillow and blankets, necessary electric lights and spacious dining room-lounge on lodges
- Porter ahead will book the required number of rooms for the group (rooms cannot be booked in advance in all places)
- Please remember that some of them are very basic and a sense of adventure is necessary and there is some luxury Four or Five-star accommodation available in Kathmandu and Pokhara available for upgrade (additional cost). Please enquire with merchant if wanting to upgrade accommodation