- Return airfares Auckland to Vancouver / Fairbanks to Auckland
- Three-nights accommodation in Vancouver before the cruise
- Seven-nights Voyage of the Glaciers Cruise Vancouver to Anchorage, including meals
- One-night Mt McKinley
- One-night Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- One-night Fairbanks
- Personal travel insurance
- All other meals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
- Sat, May 11: Vancouver, British Columbia View. Depart 4:30 pm
- Sun, May 12: At Sea. Onboard experience
- Mon, May 13: Ketchikan, Alaska View excursions. Arrive 6:30 am, depart 3:00pm
- Tue, May 14: Juneau, Alaska. Arrive 8:00 pm, depart 9:00pm
- Wed, May 15: Skagway, Alaska. Arrive 7:00am, depart 8:30pm
- Thu, May 16: Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) Arrive 6:00 am, depart 3:00 pm
- Fri, May 17: College Fjord, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) Arrive 6:00pm, depart 8:30pm
- Sat, May 18 Anchorage, Alaska:
- Sat, May 18: Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Lodge: Step off your ship into a waiting railcar for our exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness same-day rail service to Talkeetna, then on to the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. Get settled, and perhaps enjoy an optional afternoon excursion. The 20,320 Alaskan Bar & Grill is the perfect place for a relaxed dinner to end your first day in the Denali area.
- Sun, May 19: Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. This morning you depart on a scenic motorcoach ride to the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge at the doorstep of Denali National Park. You're treated to an afternoon Natural History Tour to learn more about the flora and fauna of the area before returning to the lodge. Tonight, opt for the lively "Music of Denali" dinner theatre, a great introduction to the region's culture and history.
- Mon, May 20: Fairbanks. You'll have the morning to relax, then travel by scenic motorcoach to Fairbanks. This afternoon, take a Riverboat Cruise down the Chena River. You'll get to experience Gold Rush history, Native culture and colourful Alaska lifestyle of bush pilots, dog sledders and Native artisans.
- Tue, May 21 Fairbanks. Your tour ends this morning in Fairbanks. Make your own way to the airport for your flight back to Auckland
About Tayla Made Holidays:
With over 30 years' travelling experience, Tayla Made Holidays is passionate about the world around us. Whether you're on a business trip or you are planning your dream holiday, they can ensure that you have the right information. From the best time of the year to travel, through to what to expect during your stay, Tayla Made Holidays will be able to make your travels an experience of a lifetime.
About the Royal Princess®:
From its breathtaking piazza-style Atrium to the dramatic views from the glass-floored SeaWalk®, Royal Princess is sure to delight. Relax at The Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults, watch the mesmerizing Princess WaterColor Fantasy light and water show, or dine on tantalizing cuisine at venues like Crown Grill and more.
Our Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine - and it shows. Our entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you're in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. Illuminating the stage in captivating productions, our performers are some of the most talented musicians, singers and dancers at sea. Our Princess Signature Shows, lounge performers, movies and casinos are just some of the entertainment our guests enjoy as they escape completely.
The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure we'll do our best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to our Lotus Spa, this ship is loaded with fun things to do, including pools and spas, multiple sport venues for basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms, Lotus Spa®, gym and fitness area, shuffleboard, center court, world-class art collection, gallery and auctions, ScholarShip@Sea®, 24-hour internet cafe (wireless access available), library and boutique
About the Deposit Option:
Simply purchase the per person deposit option. Initial payment of $2500 per person due within 2 days of booking flights balance is required on or before 10th February 2019.
Valid from Jul 28, 2018
Expires Aug 20, 2018
Bookings essential and recommended to be made within 72 hours of purchase. Cruise departs Vancouver on Saturday 11th May, 2019. Flights included. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Twin share option is valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Deal valid for amount of people specified on coupon. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Deposit option includes an initial payment of $2500 per person due within 2 days of booking. The remainder/ full payment for deposit option must be paid by 10th February. 2018. Includes: Airfares from Auckland to Vancouver, then Fairbanks to Auckland, 3 nights accommodation in Vancouver, seven nights on the glacier cruise including all meals on this cruise, one night's accommodation in Mt McKinley, Denali and Fairbanks. Excludes: personal travel insurance, all other meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.