- Take an amazing two-wheeled adventure through Morocco’s mountains, deserts, and ancient cities.
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Get the ultimate desert experience as you hop off the bicycle for a bit and ride camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp.
- Immerse yourself in the scenery straight out of James Bond and Game of Thrones!
- Explore the fascinatingly chaotic mother of all medieval medinas in Fes and chill out in the famous blue and white town of Chefchaouen.
- Bookings to be made within three days of purchase, or by 30th July 2019, whichever occurs first.
Choose from two options:
- $2,289 for a per-person, twin-share adventure
- $2,845 for a single person adventure