- The experienced team at Tayla Made Holidays have planned the perfect Alaskan escape for you to enjoy. With flights, accommodation and a cruise all organised, your love affair with Alaska isn't far away.
- Not only will you have 14 days to soak up all the sights and sounds Alaska has on offer, you'll be able to experience this once in a lifetime trip in the comfort of hotels rated three-stars or above.
- You'll visit fantastic locations such as Juneau, Glacier Bay National Park and Anchorage while having some truly spectacular sights to see along the way.
- The chefs are true culinary artists and you will be served with the finest cuisine - selections change daily so you will never be bored.
- Nightlife on the ship is beyond this world - with captivating performances from musicians, dancers and stage productions.
- Bookings essential and must be made within 72 hours of purchase for cruise departure on 9th May 2020.
Grab a 14-day Alaskan fly/stay/cruise/rail adventure package including sightseeing, excursions and more.
Choose from four options:
- $6,278 for per-person twin-share inside cabin
- $7,378 for per-person twin-share oceanview cabin
- $7,765 for per-person twin-share balcony cabin
- $2,500 for deposit option per-person twin-share