- 1st May 2019 until 30th September 2020
Day One - Delhi
Arrive into Delhi where you will be greeted at the airport by a representative before being transferred to the hotel.
Day Two - Delhi
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before setting off for a full day city tour. You will explore both Old and New Delhi before having the evening free to spend at your leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day Three - Delhi, Agra
Before you check out, enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Next, start your journey to Agra. Upon arrival, you will check into your hotel before enjoying a free evening.
Day Four - Agra, Jaipur
Early morning you will take your tonga and visit the world famous Taj Maha. Afterwards, return back to the hotel for breakfast before visiting the Agra Fort. Later, drive to Jaipur, on arrival in Jaipur you will check-in at the hotel before spending the night.
Day Five - Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel before an excursion to Amber Fort and a city tour of Jaipur. Return to overnight at the hotel.
Day Six - Jaipur, Delhi
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before some free time to relax. You'll then check-out from the hotel and start the drive to Delhi where you will spend overnight at the hotel.
Day Seven - Jaipur, Delhi
Have breakfast at the hotel before enjoying a free day to explore. You will then be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home,
- Meeting and assistance on arrival / departure at the airport by office representative
- Six night’s accommodation
- All transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program
- Elephant ride (one-way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort
- One-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Lunch in Shahpura House on the way from Jaipur to Delhi
- Government Service Tax
- Any visa fees, or airport taxes
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel.
- Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc
- Items of personal nature
Three-Star Hotel Accommodation:
- Delhi: Two nights - Hotel Mapple Exp
- Agra: One night - Royal Residency
- Jaipur Two nights - Hyphen Ujjwal
- Delhi: One night - Mapple Express / City Park (near airport)
Four-Star Hotel Accommodation:
- Delhi: Two nights - Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar
- Agra: One night - Siris 18 Sarovar Premier
- Jaipur Two nights - Holiday Inn City Center
- Delhi: One night - ITC Welcome / Dwarka (near airport)
Valid from May 27, 2019
Expires Dec 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made by 30th December 2019. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid for tours until 30th September 2020. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin-share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Valid for the accommodation type stipulated on the coupon. Single supplement surcharge of $449 applies for three-star accommodation, and $649 applies for four-star accommodation, payable direct to merchant. Includes: Meeting and assistance on arrival / departure at the airport by office representative, six night’s accommodation, all transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air-conditioned vehicle, English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program, elephant ride (one-way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort, one-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program, rickshaw ride in Delhi, lunch in Shahpura House on the way from Jaipur to Delhi, Government Service Tax 9% & meals as indicated etc. Excludes Visa fees, any tips, items of personal nature & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Your passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.