• Valid for travel dates up until 30th September 2020
Day One: Arrive In Delhi
- At the Airport meet and greet your driver and from there you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day Two: Old and New Delhi (B)
- After breakfast visit Red Fort from out-side, Jamia Mosque followed by a short walk around Chandni Chowk Market, Raj Ghat (cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi) pass through the city centre Connaught Place, India Gate and Parliament House. Time to stop for lunch if necessary (on direct payment basis), post lunch visit Lodhi Garden, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
Day Three: Delhi - Agra (B)
- This morning after breakfast drive to Agra on arrival check in at the hotel.
- Afternoon free to relax in the hotel.
Day Four: Agra (B)
- After breakfast enjoy a city tour visiting the Taj Mahal, built by the Moghul Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Besides the Taj, the Agra Fort (also called the Red Fort) makes an interesting sight. Besides the historical monuments, one can also explore Agra’s rich heritage of handicrafts in its markets.
- Optional you may also enjoy a musical Bollywood live show “Mohabbad The Taj” (on additional payment).
Day Five: Agra and Jaipur the Pink City (B)
- Today after breakfast you will make your way to Jaipur. The beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and heritage hotels, once the residence of Maharajas, is worth a look.
Day Six: Jaipur City Tour and Amber Fort (B)
- Today enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur known as the picturesque capital of Rajasthan. Begin with a morning excursion to Amber Fort. The Amber Fort is located 11km from Jaipur and was the old fort of the Kachwaha clan of Amber. Built of white marble and red sandstone, it looks even more attractive because of the Maota Lake in the foreground.
Day Seven: Jaipur To Mandawa (B)
- After breakfast, depart for Mandawa, on arrival check-in at the hotel. Mandawa is a small town in the heart of the Shekhawati region. The place is known not only for its havelis (mansions) but also for its Fort Palace. The structure of the palace reminds of the cultural and social importance of this region in the past. Of the havelis, the most important are the Chokhani, Ladia, Binsidhar Newatia, and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli.
Day Eight: Mandawa - Pushkar (B)
- After breakfast drive to Pushkar. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. After fresh-up, rest of the day is free for leisure. Evening camel ride in the nearby desert with the local camel traders. Stay overnight at hotel in Pushkar.
Day Nine: Pushkar (B)
- In the morning, visit the famous Pushkar Lake that is believed to be the one and only worship place of Lord Brahma. Also visit the Lord Brahma temple and cattle fairground where the world famous Pushkar Cattle Fair is held every year. After breakfast, the rest of the day is free for leisure or you can visit the local market or enjoy the hotel’s recreational facilities.
Day Ten: Pushkar To Khejrala (B)
- After breakfast drive to Khejrala, a sleepy small village in the state of Rajasthan. Khejarla is not one of the tourist villages where abundant tourists visit. However, that's what makes it an ideal place with peace and serenity for those who wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life. With simple people leading a simple way of life in Khejarla the villagers offer warm traditional hospitality to the visitors. Travel through the lanes here interacting with local villagers and learning about their culture and customs. Khejarla is one of the places in Rajasthan which offers the perfect experience of an authentic Indian village.
Day Eleven: Khejrala T Jodhpur (B)
- After breakfast, free time in the hotel to relax - (optional) on direct payment basis you may enjoy the jeep safari into the area to visit Bishnoi Village, Bishnois are strong lovers of wild animals. It is because of their protection that in Bishnoi dominated areas, deer and antelope such as blue bulls, blackbucks, chinkaras and chousinghas are seen and can be spotted easily.
- Enjoy a village tour visiting the shepherd’s village, weaver’s village and potter’s village, and witness the intriguing village lifestyle, and Stepwell.
- Later drive to Jodhpur, on arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Set at the edge of the Thar desert, the imperial city of Jodhpur echoes with tales of antiquity in the emptiness of the desert. The graceful palaces, forts and temples of the city bring the historic grandeur to life, while exquisite handicrafts, folk dances, music and the brightly attired people lend a romantic aura to the city. Evening free to visit markets.
Day Twelve: Jodhpur – Delhi (Flight) (B)
- After breakfast enjoy a tour visiting Jaswant Thada - a cluster of royal cenotaphs in white marble built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II; Umaid Bhawan Palace is the only 20th-century palace built under the famine relief project that gave employment to the famine struck population. It was completed in 14 years.
- Later you will be transferred to the railway station to board the train to Delhi.
Day Thirteen: Arrival at Delhi
- Early morning arrival at the railway station
- On arrival transfer from railway station to hotel (check-in time 12.00 Hrs)
- Free day to relax in the hotel. Optional - you may take a full day shopping tour followed by Live Bollywood show “Kingdom of Dreams” (on additional payment)
- Markets you will visit: Dilli Haat Cultural Market, Khan Market, Havz Khas, Laj Pat Nagar market and many more
Day Fourteen - Delhi, India - Australia (B, In-Flight Meals)
• After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board your flight home
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at the airport by office representative
- 13 night’s accommodation on sharing twin room (or using the single room in case of one pax travelling alone) with breakfast basis at below-mentioned hotels or similar available alternates at all the place and one night in overnight train (no breakfast)
- All transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program
- One-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program
- Camel safari in Pushkar
- Train fare in third tier AC sleeper in an overnight train from Jodhpur to Delhi
- Government Service Tax 9%
- Any visa fee, airport taxes.
- Meals (lunch/dinner) apart from mentioned above.
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel.
- Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc or any other items of personal nature
- Delhi - Sun Star Grand
- Agra - Siris 18
- Jaipur - Fort Chandra Gupt/ Hyphan Ujjwal
- Mandawa - Shahi Palace
- Pushkar - Kanj Avtar
- Khejrala - Fort Khejrala
- Jodhpur - Lords Inn/Mapple Exp
- Delhi - Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar
- Agra - Royal Regent
- Jaipur - Park Regis
- Mandawa - Vivana Haveli
- Pushkar - Pushkar Bagh
- Khejrala - Fort Khejrala
- Jodhpur - Devi Bhawan
- Delhi - ITC Welcome Hotel Dwarka
Valid from Jul 11, 2019
Expires Dec 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made before 30th December 2019. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid until 30 Sep 2020. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin-share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of applies $699 per person for standard room or $899 per person for superior rooms, payable directly to the merchant. Includes: Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at the airport by office representative,13 night’s accommodation on sharing twin room, Breakfast as mentioned, hotels or similar available alternates at all the places and 1 night in the overnight train, All transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air-conditioned vehicle, English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program, One-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program, Camel safari in Pushkar. Train Fare in AC Sleeper in Overnight train from Jodhpur to Delhi, Government Service Tax 9%. Excludes Visa and travel insurance & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Your passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.