- Explore Sigiriya Rock (Lion Rock), the mysterious stony outcrop that is arguably Sri Lanka's single most dramatic sight. It is commonly referred by locals as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Visit 'Dambulla Golden Temple' which has been the centre of pilgrimage for Buddhists and Hindus alike for 22 centuries. This is also one of the historic sites in Sri Lanka.
- Get ready for a wild ride with the safari tour and game drive to Yala National park, which is home to leopards, crocodiles, Sambar deer, elephants, bears, and loads of other animals.
- Make sure to book by 30th November 2018.
Choose from two options:
- $1,399 for a per-person twin share accommodation package
- $2,199 for a per-person twin share guided tour package