- Nothing's nicer than those Northland nights and Paihia's pretty dazzling in the daytime too, so get yourself up there and check it out.
- You couldn't get a better location for your Bay of Island break. Bayview Motel is right in the centre of town, and as the name suggests, is situated on the waterfront, the perfect place for a stroll to one of the nearby cafes or restaurants.
- For a little culture and history, the Waitangi Treaty Grounds are just down the road - a highly meaningful and enlightening way to spend a day.
- Take a cruise out to the iconic 'Hole in the Rock' and maybe even spot some dolphins. Your hosts Graham and Belinda can help you arrange any day trips or tours you'd like to take.
- You'll sleep like a baby in your queen bed, and there's SKY TV and high-speed internet access when you're ready for a little downtime.
- Bookings essential and must be booked by 11th of June.
Grab a stay in a one-bedroom apartment for two people at Bayview Motel on the Paihia Waterfront.
Choose from two options:
- $159 for two nights
- $219 for three nights