- The Bealey Quarter is a truly unique hospitality and accommodation complex, centrally located in Christchurch.
- Providing quality, affordable accommodation and the ability to accommodate leisure and business travellers through to large bookings, from colleges to sporting and cultural groups plus so much more.
- The four quarters are made up of The Studios, The Lodge, The Courtyard, and 'The Bealey' Restaurant, Bar and Function Room - your accommodation will be in The Studios.
- The Oxford Group owner of the Bealey Quarter is one of the South Island's largest and most diverse portfolio of hospitality venues.
- Choose from a one, two or three-night stay.
- Options include breakfast each morning, late checkout of 12pm, a $25 food voucher to use at any of the Oxford Group's six hospitality venues, plus two house drink vouchers to be used at The Bealey Restaurant & Bar per evening.
- Valid for stays up to and including 31st May 2022.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a central Christchurch studio stay for two thanks to Bealey Quarter.
Choose from three options:
- $129 for One-Night Studio Stay for Two People
- $258 for Two-Night Studio Stay for Two People
- $387 for Three-Night Studio Stay for Two People