- Bella Vista Westport will be your adventure haven accommodation.
- Being located about a 90 minute drive to Karamea in the north, home of the Oparara Limestone caves and arches, and to Greymouth in the south.
- Discover the Punakaiki Pancake Rocks, Underworld Adventures (Nile forest train, caving, rafting) - for a world that feels like you've been transported to another
- A number of popular walks close-by (Old Ghost Road, Heaphy Track), the NBS Movie Theatre, Coaltown Museum is definitely worth a visit.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19, this service will be available in Level 2 with social distancing guidelines in place.
Grab a Westport stay for two people in a superior studio including continental breakfast, WiFi and late checkout thanks to Bella Vista Westport.
Choose from two options:
- $135 for one night
- $260 for two nights